This is a simple addition to something we all know and love. Try a splash of high quality imported balsamic vinegar in your next hot cup, and see what you think! It will add richness and depth. You may be pleasantly surprised!
Once you have tried this with the 'tried and true' traditional barrel-aged balsamic, consider the following options to really blow your mind. You can now consider yourself a hot chocolate connoisseur!
- Raspberry Balsamic Vinegar
- Black Cherry Balsamic Vinegar
- Dark Chocolate Balsamic Vinegar (double chocolate bombshell!)
- 1 cup whole milk, or alternative
- 2 to 5 squares from a bar of dark chocolate (or 1 ½ tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder)
- 1 tablespoon Pastamore Traditional Barrel-Aged Balsamic Vinegar
Will serve 1 or 2 in small mugs.