If you need more ideas on how to pair our Pastamoré pasta, do not forget about our Pasta Combo Chart here!
|Love that goat cheese!|
- 2 Roma or small tomatoes, chopped to ½ inch dice
- 2 green onions (shallots or onion would also work), thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons Pastamoré Sundried Tomato with Harissa Oil
- 2 hot Italian sausage links
- splash of white wine
- 1 - 12 ounce package Pastamoré Garlic Chive Pappardelle
- 4 ounces goat cheese, crumbled
- salt & pepper to taste
In a small bowl combine tomatoes, onion and Sundried Tomato Oil. Season to taste with salt & pepper. Cover and marinate in refrigerator for at least an hour, allowing flavors to meld. Remove from fridge and allow mixture to return to room temperature, about an hour.
In a large pot with lots of water, bring to a boil and prepare pasta according to package directions.
While pasta is cooking, heat a small fry pan to medium high. Add non-stick cooking spray and sausages for about ten minutes until cooked through, turning frequently. Turn off heat and add the splash of white wine. (These can also be prepared on a grill). Allow to cool to touch, and then cut into ¼ inch rounds. Return cut sausage to pan to allow them to soak up reduced wine and keep warm.
Divide pasta into four bowls. Spoon the tomato mixture along with juices over each portion. Arrange sausage rounds on each. Top with crumbled goat cheese. Season with salt and pepper if necessary and serve immediately.