This is an easy recipe for those of us who love the convenience of a crock pot or slow cooker. A pork sirloin roast can be used instead of the shoulder roast. This shredded pork makes for one heckova slider!
- 2 pounds boneless pork shoulder roast
- Kosher salt, to taste
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/3 cup chicken or vegetable broth
- 1/3 cup Pastamoré Barrel-Aged Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Pastamoré Barrel-Aged Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
Season pork all over with salt, garlic powder and red pepper flakes and place in the slow cooker. Mix together the broth, vinegar & Worcestershire and pour it over the pork, Finally drizzle the honey over the pork and set the timer for 4 hours on 'high' or 6-8 hours on 'low'.
Once the pork is cooked and tender (it should fall apart easily with a fork), remove from slow cooker onto a serving dish. Shred lightly with two forks. Drizzle ½ cup of the remaining sauce over the shredded pork and keep warm until ready to eat. As Nan says, “super easy…”!