This recipe represents one of two styles of sangria - white (blanca). Our recipe below is for Sangria Blanca, with a white wine base - it is usually lighter, lending itself more to a white balsamic, which tend to be more elegant. We also have a recipe for Traditional Spanish-style sangria, with a red Rioja base, which you can find here.
- 1 bottle light fruity white wine, chilled (think Riesling, Moscato or Chenin Blanc)
- ¼ cup brandy
- ¼ cup Pastamore Pear with White Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 1 cup strawberries, sliced
- 1 lime, sliced
- 1 peach, peeled, pitted and sliced
- ¼ cup super-fine sugar, or to taste
- Depending on how sweet you prefer things, you may want to omit or add less sugar.
- We used our Pear White Balsamic for this recipe, but we had wonderful results with our Passion Fruit and Ruby Red Grapefruit White Balsamic as well.
- There is nothing hard and fast on which fruits to use, citrus works well, of course, but pears or berries would also be fantastic.