This can be prepared on the grill, in a wok or a hot skillet. For the grill, use a pan designed for the BBQ with holes in the bottom. You may also want to try this recipe with grilled chicken or steak.
- 12 to 15 thawed frozen jumbo shrimp (we use frozen cooked from Costco)
- ¼ cup Pastamoré Asian Dipping Oil
- 4 ounces frozen Fire Roasted Corn, thawed (¼ bag from Trader Joe’s)
- ½ Asian pear, sliced
- 7 ounces (or so) mixed greens (bagged pre-washed)
- 5 ounces cherry tomatoes, halved, optional
- one avocado, optional
Place shrimp and corn in a bowl, and toss with the Asian oil, and marinate about an hour. Heat grill or pan to medium high heat. Using a slotted spoon place the shrimp and corn in the cooking vessel of your choice and sauté. Once heated through and sizzling, remove and place back in the bowl with the remaining Asian oil and toss again. Arrange on greens along with pear and tomato halves.