It’s another quick and oh-so-easy recipe to eat well and stay healthy! Here is a salad dressing that is much better for you than the off-the-shelf (what-the-heck-is-in-it) fare you find at the grocery store. If you do not know about ‘Grapeseed oil’, it has some super health benefits and a lighter, ‘cleaner’ taste than olive oil.
- 1/3 cup of grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 small clove garlic, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 tablespoon Nan’s Honey Roasted Garlic Mustard Blend (a good Dijon will also work)
- 2 good quality anchovy fillets
- 1 tablespoon Roasted Garlic Balsamic Oil
- 1/3 cup fat free plain Greek yogurt
In a small bowl of a food processor add the cheese, lemon juice, chopped garlic, mustard and the anchovies. Pulse the machine until well combined, 15 to 20 seconds. Add the oil and yogurt and let the machine run for another 15 seconds.
Makes 3/4 cup.