|Industrial Sized for the Family Gatherings|
The idea is a seasonal fruit selection, and we suggest you vary the colors. Here are the fruits we suggest:
- cherries, halved & pitted
- strawberries, hulled & quartered
- red grapes, halved
- pineapple, cut into ½ inch chunks
- 1 pound each of 5 of the fruits listed above
- 4 tablespoons Pastamore Black Cherry Balsamic Vinegar
- slivered fresh basil leaves (about 20, or to taste)
- lemongrass yogurt dessert topping (optional, recipe is here)
Arrange the first fruit in the bottom of a trifle dish or a medium bowl. Layer fruit #2 on top, then fruit #3; sprinkle with half the basil. Drizzle half the Cherry Balsamic. Top with fruits #4 and #5. Drizzle remaining balsamic; top with the remaining basil.
Serves 6 or more.